Accselleration: Close More Business, Faster.
Selling today can be brutal. You need to rev it up if you want to close more deals. This Accselleration talk will help audiences:
- Develop and articulate their inimitable marketplace superiority.
- Qualify buyers with just two strategically placed words.
- Be able to race past the four most common barriers to referral business.
- Learn how to handle the sales curves like a pro and cross the finish line ahead of the competition.
Open the throttle on your career and leave your competitors in the dust.
Persuasion Equation: The Subtle Science of Getting Your Way.
Whether it's winning the business or nailing the presentation, this talk blends the fields of communication, behavioral economics and organizational politics to help you hear yes faster and more frequently than you ever thought possible. Audiences will learn:
- The surprising reasons people say yes and no.
- How to obtain agreement up, down and all around an organization.
- What to do when persuasion attempts go awry.
- How to respond in the moment of yes, and why most people get it wrong.
Offering rapid-fire, ethical and pragmatic guidance for persuading in critical business situations, this talk leaves listeners ready for career success.
Everything I Need to Know About Sales I Learned in the Harley–Davidson Business.
Just because you've seen a few episodes of Sons of Anarchy doesn't mean you know what it's like to stand toe to toe with a 6–foot–2 bearded outlaw biker who doesn't like the price you quoted him. Working in the shiny–chrome world of Harley–Davidson may seem like one of the best gigs on the planet, but it's also one of the toughest. In this presentation, audiences will be treated to a sometimes humorous, sometimes irreverent and always insightful ride into the world of sales from Mark Rodgers, who has worked in the Harley–Davidson business for almost three decades.
Smart Talk: What to Say to Get Your Way.
Have you heard that only 7 percent of communication effectiveness comes from words? Don't believe it. The words you use have a huge impact on what clients, customers and colleagues think and do. Audiences will learn:
- How savvy word choice leads to saying the right thing every time.
- Power speech to nudge customers to yes.
- How figures of speech can become the LeBron James of any organization.
- How to use humor to get buy–in (even if you're not funny).
Using language effectively is like playing shortstop in the major leagues: It looks easy until you try it. After this session, you'll be ready for the hall of fame.